Monday, September 10, 2007

Family Fun in San Diego

Our first family vacation!!!! Chris and I just celebrated our five year anniversary, so we decided to splurge and went to San Diego. McKenna decided she wanted to go with us and we had so much fun at Sea World. By the way, we stayed at the Hilton Resort right on Mission Bay, which was very nice. But, what they do not tell you when you are making reservations is that they have some sort of chemical there that is known by the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects-Scary! Needless to say we will not be staying there in the future. I'm also new to the whole mom thing as many of you know, and I had the pleasure of staying in a hotel with a 31/2 month old. She was waking up like four times a night, I thought I was past all that. I guess not:)

4 comments:

Haleigh said...

Yea! One more on the band wagon. : ) My blog is haleighsjournal.blogspot.com Are you coming to BUNKO tomorrow?

Melissa Braegger said...

I am so excited to be on the band wagon-yes I will be at Bunko tomorrow. I heard that Brooke was afraid she might have the baby two months early:)

Jeni Everett said...

Yeah, you made a blog. It's super fun and addictive. Your pictures are super cute. I cannot believe how McKenna has grown in such a short amount of time.

Court said...

It is a fun band wagon to be on! Addicting too. mine is fisherfamilyfun04.blogspot.com (juber)