Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fun in the Snow





We had the opportunity to stay at a friend's cabin this past weekend and it was so much fun. Of course driving in the snowstorm on the way up was kind of scary, but once we arrived at the cabin everything was A-okay. All of my family was there except for one brother so it was packed but we enjoyed and endured eachothers company. McKenna thought the snow looked good because she tried to eat it a couple of times. We did a lot of sledding and used the zip line that they had there. We also played a lot of games which I was happy about because I love to play games and everyone most of the time won't play with me because I'm too competitive-whatever. Apples to Apples is a really fun game if anyone is interesed in buying a new one. Chris went snowboarding on Saturday with Derrek and they said the slopes were in ideal condition. McKenna also wouldn't let anyone else hold her and she was a bit crankier that usual. I found out why when she had her 9 month checkup this past Monday. She is finally cutting a tooth, right now as we speak:) She is also still in the 90th percentile for height to. I wonder why? Also in these pictures my mom looks like she is in training for the speed skating event in the 2008 Olympics. Sadly, she is not it's just a weird running outfit thing.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

hahahahaha the thing about your mom's outfit... :) love it. looks like a perfect weekend, minus the tooth-cutting. mckenna gets more cute every day. i can't wait to see all of you guys in a few weeks.

Jeni Everett said...

Yeah, love the Law's cabin! It looks like so much fun. I am sorry about the snow storm. Did it remind you of driving in Utah? Even just a little?? McKenna looks darling in her little pink coat. Happy days! Also, Tommy would have killed to see that game with Shaq and the Lakers. OF course, he would have been cheering for the Lakers, you know being from LA and all.

jayme said...

I am glad you guys had fun! We need to get together for lunch again. I put Jeni in charge :)!!

♥ Natalie said...

I love staying in Cabins - and in the snow, too! How fun for your family. And what great memories you will have forever more!

BUNCO GALS said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Hey Melissa email me and I'll give you the password to the BUNCO Group so you can add your pictures of Marci and her fanny pack soon!

Haleigh