Monday, April 28, 2008

I am finally free:)


McKenna has been weaned for the last two days and she finally drank more than an ounce of formula from her sippy cup. (It's the little things that get me all excited) I love sippy cups. Also, little girl has decided that she wants to give walking a try. She will stand for a minute or two and then take a couple wobbly steps. Still in the developmental phase but I'm sure she will master it soon with flying colors. I can't believe that she is almost 1, this year has gone by so fast. Hope everyone is doing well and have a fantastic day.

4 comments:

jill s said...

that's awesome!
emerson WILL NOT drink formula or milk from a sippy cup!

and so fun (bittersweet really...lol) that she's walking!!!

Momma Malia said...

that is definitely a big milestone, although a happy/sad one at the same time. but kuddos for sticking it out for so long!

♥ Natalie said...

Yay for you!! Or are you having withdrawls? I know, that sounds crazy, but I always did after I had ended nursing each baby.... You are AWESOME to nurse her for so long - way to go!!! She is so cute - I LOVE her hair!

♥ Natalie said...

SORRY! That was Natalie, by the way - I need to remember to sign my little name with each comment. ~Natalie