Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween-Full Week of Activities:)

Chris and I as WalMart.com people for a Halloween Party
We are so proud of this pic-it is going in Adeline's baby book
After Trick or Treating-Love Halloween
Posing with Nana and Papa Braegger
My husband, brother, dad, and Tommy posing before their big debut!(playing at my parent's fall festival:) Yes, I still love my husband in case you are wondering.
McKenna and Rylan getting ready to go trunk or treating at our ward party
McKenna with Aunt Becca at Aunt Erica's school
Posing with Aunt Erica for her school's Halloween Parade
With Great Grandma at the Parade
With Grandma and Grandpa-they are very popular around here. McKenna wants to go to their house every day, several times a day:)
McKenna at the party at the Clubhouse-she was very happy with her Kitty Face
Cutest Boo ever!

Well Halloween was a complete success with McKenna this year-she got to go to way too many parties and her Boo Costume was the cutest thing ever. Every day since Halloween she has been asking to go trick or treating and I have to explain to her that she has to wait till next year. I think having way too much candy has made up for the disappointment. I sort of want to throw some of it away or something because I'm picking at it to-which I should not be doing. Oh well. The pictures sort of explain themselves. Still waiting on Adeline to decide she wants to come and say hello to everyone. Two more weeks:)

4 comments:

jill s said...

oh my gosh melissa i LOVE your costumes! i am cracking up!!

and emerson has been asking when he can trick or treat again too! :)

Jeni Everett said...

Love the costumes!!! This Halloween was super fun. We should do it again next year.

Jonna said...

I love her costume!! So sorry we missed your baby shower. Maybe we can do our meet in the middle lunch sometime before the new little one comes!

The Hann Family said...

Adorable! Love your walmart.com costumes :)