Wednesday, March 23, 2011

San Diego Madness

After McKenna's Ballet Recital-Adeline had to wear a tutu as well.
McKenna, her cousin Rylan, and their teacher Ms. Jenny
She loves dance!
First day of pigtails:)
McKenna celebrated Dr. Suess' Birthday at Preschool
Skipping on the beach
Running away from Aunt Jessie
This was as good as we could get.
Love my sisters!
Block Tug of War
McKenna lives for this experience-although I think she is outgrowing Sesame Street
I can never seem to capture a good picture of the two of them.
Adeline wanted nothing to do with Shamu.
Adeline with Aunt Jessie
The Girls and I on our recent San Diego trip during Spring Break-Poor Chris had to work:(
We had fun going to Sea World, and going to the Pacific Beach boardwalk by my sister Rebecca's house. It was stressful I'm not going to lie but we had fun. Does it make me a horrible mother if I hate sleeping in the same room/bed as my children. I didn't have one restful night the entire time-I guess I'm spoiled.

2 comments:

Kristi & Austin said...

no you are not spoiled or horrible... I am with you... we did it once and never will again.
It was a last minute thing and our kids were terible! co- sleeping in my opinion is AWFUL!!! Your trip looked Fab:)

Nana said...

You are so cute! I think it's hard to sleep in the same room as your children. Glad you had the chance to get away. Your daughters are beautiful just like their Mom. Love you all~~