Monday, October 1, 2007

McKenna is growing up too fast






I cannot believe how fast McKenna is growing and developing. It just seems like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital and now she is rolling over and she has started to scoot a little bit on her tummy. I guess I will have to have another child because she is certainly not in the little I want to cuddle baby stage anymore. I must say that being a mom is the most rewarding thing in the entire world and I cannot wait to add to our family. Well I can wait a little while longer:)

2 comments:

Court said...

Yes, they grow up fast...enjoy them while they are little. She is adorable

♥ Natalie said...

I LOVE the pic of her eating her feet! That stage is one of my fav's - I remember waiting until my babies could do that, and then I went picture crazy!! I just think it is so cute, because that's how I would find my babies each morning after they awakened for the day - just playing in their cribs, eating their feet. So sweet!! McKenna is such a cutie - I love her sweet face.