Tuesday, October 16, 2007

America's Next Top Model


Tyra thinks this look is fierce. I made eye contact with the camera and told a story with my eyes. Seriously, this pose is hot, and it should be after practicing in the mirror. I still need to work on my posing though and I wait to start crawling and walking to change it up a little bit. I just know deep down in my heart that I should be America's Next Top Model. (McKenna's thoughts on this picture) I love it because you can see her beautiful eyes that sure did not come from my side of the family. By the way, I want Heather to win this season.

9 comments:

Jeni Everett said...

McKenna will be ANTM cycle 45! She will the most gorgeous lady there. I would love Katie to enter some day but I doubt she will ever be tall enough!

McKenna does look super fierce!

jill s said...

what a cutie!
love your write up there! :)

xx
jill

Court said...

get that girl on a comercial. She is darling and those fierce eyes could stop anyone in their track. (Porter's thoughts when he saw her) She does have a set of beautiful eyes.

♥ Natalie said...

You are too funny!! I was thinking, "Who's Tyra?" Then it clicked when I kept reading. I think you've got a cutie on your hands and you better be careful to watch her around the boys when she gets older! I'm serious about that, too! Her eyes are so blue!

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

Thank you so much for the cute baby outfits. I love them.

Jenny said...

hi melissa, i don't know if you remember me. ok you do perhaps! this is jen- from high school and i know we were both in the teaching program around the same time. So good to see your blog, i found it on amber's. Your McKenna is so cute! I have an almost 4 year old Makenna. And 20 month old Kailee. Take care!

Bridget said...

She is a cutie.. I love those eyes.

The Hann Family said...

Melissa, what a cutie. I love ANTM as well and also think Heather should win. She a little different, but gorgeous none the less. It was fun to run into you the other day and meet McKenna in person...she's a doll. This will be a great way to keep in touch.

♥ Natalie said...

Just wanted to wish you guys a very Happy Halloween!