Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Brad Womack is such a Tool-

So I was watching the finale of The Bachelor last night and I was so excited that Brad was going to pick DeAnna. I cannot believe what he did, he started his speech and basically told her that he wasn't going to make her any false promises and said he had to tell her goodbye too. I was shocked. Was he planning to do that the whole time? Anyway I hope that he explains things on the show tonight because that was just not cool. Okay I'll move on from TV. McKenna is getting so big, she can basically sit up by herself and she loves it. Chris brought his huge keyboard to the floor to let her play it and she was so excited especially when she accidentally turned on different beats. I'm trying to think of anything else interesting to say and I can't so I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving:)

6 comments:

The Hann Family said...

I agree...I think he is the WORST bachelor ever. Why even do the show? I was surprised he didn't even say that he wanted to still date her and see where things went...LOSER!

Bridget said...

Lol I love the picture of him to the side and worst bachelor ever. I don't watch the show, but I heard what he did. Now you know why I don't watch it, they never end up together. I just can't take that.

Jeni Everett said...

Yes, the Bachelor has some serious commitment issues. Obviously, he does since he is 34 and still single. He even admitted tonight that he was going to talk with his family and work on his problems. Perhaps he should have done this before he went on the show. He could have saved face on national television! A tool is an excellent name for him.

Court said...

Hands down agree...He is such a jerk. I can't believe that he told Deanna at the end of the last date that Saturday was going to be a good day...and not to mention when he gave her a hug at the end of After the Final Rose "I miss you more than you know" You don't say that to a girl right after you break her heart, and on national t.v. none the less. If he didn't fall in love with any of the girls fine, but don't lead them on like he did through-out the show. Got to love reality t.v.

Jenny said...

I turned this on a few times this season..as last season I loved loved ANDY on the Bachelor!! This Brad guy gave me the creeps right away..i knew he had issues, so he was really a creep after all, darn i missed the finale! I think we should nominate a cool mormom guy...hey my brother is single, maybe ill vote him in.

♥ Natalie said...

Melissa, I am getting ready to send out our Christmas cards and would like to send your family one! Problem? No address for you in our book...haven't had a good one since you moved from El Dorado so long ago!! Email me at lafamilia5@gmail.com. Thanks!