Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Fun




I am so happy Halloween finally arrived:) We handed out so much candy this year in our new neighborhood, probably three times the amount of last year. We took some pictures of McKenna right before the trick or treaters started coming because she looked so adorable in her little kitty costume. She did miss most of the excitement though because she went to bed at 6:30. So am I the only person watching Dancing with the Stars? I was sad that Sabrina left because I thought she was the best one. Also, ANTM was not a new show last night it was a recap, I don't like when they do stuff like that it is such a let down. I know I probably watch way too much T.V. Anyway I hope everyone has a wonderful day and hopefully soon I will be able to post some pics of McKenna sitting all the way up by herself she is so close-

11 comments:

Court said...

Mckenna looks so cute and festive. I am with you, I was shocked that Sabrina was voted off this week. I thought that she was the best dancer. I love Dancing with the Stars, I am hooked and can't miss an episode. Thank heavens for TiVo. How ever did we live without it.

Jeni Everett said...

McKenna looks super cute! I am glad to hear the ANTM was a rerun. I was wondering all night who was going to be voted off. I hope you had a fun halloween!

jill s said...

she is SO cute! i love that little costume!

Haleigh said...

She is too cute. I love her costume.

♥ Natalie said...

I can't belive how much candy you guys went through! (We had left-overs and I sooo wish that we had given it all out, 'cause now it's tempting me like crazy!!) McKenna is the cutest little kitty I have ever seen! Where did you find that little costume? I love it! You guys look great in your family picture.

The Ellsworths said...

What a cute little kitty! You don't want a real one, so you?...
:0)
Halloween is so much fun with kids! I miss seeing you guys so we'll have to get together sometime!

Bridget said...

Cute little costume. She looks like she is getting ready to crawl soon. Let me tell you it's work.

Stephanie Shumway said...

Hey Melissa!
You're baby is sooo cute- is she modeling yet? :o) Happy late Halloween!!

Heather said...

I can't believe Mckenna is getting so big - so fast!! It seems like she was just born! And she looks adorable is her little costume!

jayme said...

O.k McKenna is so cute. I want to meet her. I love her little smile!

Jenny said...

McKenna is adorable!I wanted to tell you i made my blog private so email me your email ( i know it's late) so I can ad you to my readers. jenhunt98@hotmaiul.com. Maybe we could meet up at the new mall sometime- that would be fun!