Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fun on the Farm
















For some reason I love pumpkin patches and everything that comes with it. I think it is because growing up we would always go to a pumpkin patch in California near my great grandparents house and I have so many fond memories of it. Once we moved to Arizona we went to one up north in Dewey for a few years and more recently I was introduced to Schnepf Farms. We ventured there with my sister in law Angie, my mother in law Janet and cousin Rylan and had so much fun. (For about three hours and then the girls were done:) We went on the hayride, rode the merry-go-round, fed some sheep, and went on the little train that they had there. McKenna loved the rides and Chris and I both took turns taking her on each one. She also loved the animals in the petting zoo, especially the goats. I don't think I have ever heard her laugh so hard. She also gave the sheep some food and then proceeded to hug them afterward. It is great to see her having these experiences even if she will not remember them. I guess that's why we write about this sort of stuff-

2 comments:

Mary Davis said...

It's next Thursday, Right? Do we know a time....I will be there. I'm glad you had fun on the farm!

♥ Natalie said...

Hey!! I tagged you.... check out my blog to see which Tag is now yours!

I want to go to that farm, too!!!! Looks like a ton of fun.