Friday, October 10, 2008

So Much Fun





McKenna and I have been having so much fun in parent-tot class we have been taking. She loves the climbing, balancing, music, playing etc... The only thing she is not too fond of is the parachute. Each week when the teacher gets it out she looks at me and shakes her head no and runs away. This last week though she helped me hold it while the other kids ran underneath it and she laughed-it was progress anyway. She recently formed the habit of carrying one of my purses around the house and she likes to take it with her in the car, it is the cutest watching her grow into a little girl. She now loves to wear shoes all the time even in the house and will attempt to put them on by herself. Like mommy all the way there:) She is just at such a fun age right now-talking jibberjab, being affectionate, running everywhere. Hopefully she will do okay when Chris and I leave on Monday for the cruise-I'm sure with Aunt Jessie there she will be okay. I'm already thinking how sad it will be to leave her, and to think that I wanted to take a week long cruise. It will be a much needed vacation for Chris and I though so hopefully everything goes smoothly.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

yay! i hope that everything goes well too! you guys are going to have so much fun! don't worry about mckenna- aunt jessie will take good care of her for sure. take lots of pictures because i want to see them all when you come for the wedding! don't worry about missing the PR finale either! haha. i'm sure that girelle or korto will win. they are bomb. just like you! can't wait to see you. xoxo

Court said...

what a fun class. i am thinking that type of class will be great for the winter months while we can't go out side much. might just help with cabin fever. Porter loves to be outside.
have fun on your cruise, it is normal to miss your little darling, but you'll enjoy the fun times with your honey

Jeni Everett said...

I am so jealous that you are on a cruise right now while I am sitting in snow. Oh well, what can you do. McKenna looks super cute with her pizza and teeth picture. She's a sassy little woman! I miss you already and cannot wait to see you soon!