Monday, November 10, 2008

High School Reunion
















It was a crazy weekend seeing some people that I haven't seen in 10 years. That's right it was my ten year high school reunion. It was great to see everyone and I thought that most people looked exactly the same if not better than what they looked in high school. The reunion itself was held at Chase Ball Field in an upper level sports lounge and it was a great venue for the event. There was dinner a little entertainment and some great conversations. The only thing I was surprised about was the lack of people. We had like 550 in our graduating class and only 120 people were there. Hopefully more will make it out to the 20th! Oh and thanks to Tommy for keeping Chris occupied with some awesome picture taking:)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

So Happy you had a fun time Melissa! Great photos of the '98girls. It was nice to see you & McKenna at the park :)

Jeni Everett said...

Melissa,
Kellen and I were checking out your photos and KEllen pointed to you and said "Megan". I corrected him right away. Then he asked "where's Kenna??" I think my little guy has a little crush on Kenna.

Kirsten said...

hey thanks for the comment! I didn't realize you were a blogger too! I put you on my blog list if that's okay...

♥ Natalie said...

Awww.... those are great pics - I am kinda sad that I wasn't in your graduating class.... cool boys, cool girls! I hope we get a good turn out at my reunion next year....

So, Kenna's hair is getting long!!! I still remember when you had her and first started blogging. I was so excited to keep in touch. Ah, the wonderful invention of blogging. ;0)