Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight




Was the movie as good as the book...No of course not. However, I still loved every moment of it. Sure there were a few cheesy parts but some parts in the book were cheesy too. Vampire Baseball-need I say more. I am so happy that they just announced that they are going to make New Moon and hopefully they will spend more time on it knowing that it will make money. I was able to see it on Friday night with my two sisters and it was so much fun because we all love the books. The only sad thing is that I will have to find some other book to obsess over until New Moon will be made.

3 comments:

Jeni Everett said...

I am going to make Tommy watch the kids for me this weekend while I go and see it. I am glad you had so much fun. Hopefully, I will be in AZ for the next movie and we can see it together!

Mandy said...

yay!! man, i soooo wish that i could have seen it with you guys!! i'm glad that i'm not the only one who has a physical reaction when i see that boy who plays edward... sigh. would you disown me if i told you that i dragged klayton to it again last night??? xoxoxoxo

jayme said...

For some reason I thought I already left a comment on your blog. Anyway, I am sorry I missed you at Marci's House last week. We need to get together again sometime. Maybe for breakfast at Wildflower or something. I need to jump on the Twilight bandwagon. I'm glad you had fun.