Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008
















We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We celebrated Christmas Eve with the Braegger's over at our house and laughed a lot as McKenna and Rylan played with their gifts. On Christmas morning we had my family over for breakfast and then we watched McKenna open up her gifts. She was so funny because she still wouldn't tear into the gifts but delicately take off the wrapping paper. She was so spoiled by everyone and has had so much fun playing with her new toys. In the afternoon we went over to my parent's house and had Christmas Dinner and then enjoyed just spending time together as a family. I am so thankful that we have family that lives so close and for the wonderful influence they are in my life. I always cherish celebrating the Christmas Season with my family and loved ones.

10 comments:

Jeni Everett said...

I would give anything to be by you guys right now! Looks like McKenna had a BLAST! I am glad everything is going well for you guys. I am sure Tommy will want me to have you tell Chris hello for him:)

Jeni Everett said...

P.S. I will count your rain in AZ as a white Christmas...just this once.

Lori said...

Merry Christmas!!!!! I just realized I still have your card sitting on my office desk because I never emailed you my address, therefore never getting yours. ha. I'll have to do that soon.

Glad you three had a wonderful christmas! Here's to a great 2009

Beverlie said...

I have a blog now! Send me your e-mail address and I will send you an invite! wearethebsnyders@hotmail.com

Lisa said...

Hi Melissa, nice to see you in blogland! I haven't seen you at Kohls in a while, you should come in and say hi! Looks like you had a nice Christmas, hope you have great new year!

Anonymous said...

Melissa how are you?? I couldn't remember if I ever wrote you back a comment. Anyways, that is how my brain is working these days! It is great to here from you!! No it is not weird at all I have always wondered where you ended up?? You have a beautiful little family!! Your little girl is a doll!! I put you guys on our blog list and I hope you do the same!! It will be great to be able to keep in touch better!!

♥ Natalie said...

FUN! I LOVE those Sisters picture frames ~ simply beautiful. Did you get ne as well?? {Or did you give those to Becca & Erica?} You have a cute family.

jayme said...

I love the pictures. So yes we are in our new home and we are lovin it!! We need to get together soon.

Heather said...

I can't believe how old McKenna is now!! What a cutie! I'm glad you had a good Christmas!

Chelle said...

Don't you love Christmas with a toddler? It's so funny to see how they react to presents. That's so cute McKenna was so daintily opening her presents. Siena wasn't even interested in opening hers this year after she saw that her cousin got a train. she just played with his toys all morning! And yes, I do think McKenna is a great mix of you and chris.