Saturday, August 30, 2008

Summer Days...






I have not written in so long. We haven't really been up to anything that exciting and blogworthy but we have been keeping busy this summer. McKenna took swim lessons for about a month with a wonderful lady that withstood her crying and screaming. I will say that now McKenna is a lot more comfortable with water and she seems to understand the basic concepts of swimming. She has yet to put all of those concepts together but I am working with her now in our pool and she is becoming more confident every day. McKenna has also discovered that she loves climbing on everything and anything that she can and I think her favorite place is the toddler zone at our nearby McDonald's. She has like 5 teeth coming in so she is Miss Cranky right now and also she has become so picky, so if anyone has good advice on how to go about feeding a picky 15 month old let me know:) Chris has been keeping busy at work and we enjoyed watching the Olympics these last few weeks. We are more determined than ever to have McKenna be a volleyball star:) I have just finished reading Breaking Dawn for a second time and loved it even more than the first. I have also noticed that I have a lot of projects that I started and have left unfinished so I need to get a move on. Excited for the upcoming holidays and for the weather to change. McKenna loves her Halloween costume and can't wait to go trick or treating! I guess that is about it, a pretty normal life, but a happy one too.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

yay! you're back! haha. isn't breaking dawn amazing? *sigh* but check out my latest post about Midnight Sun. so sad, but so worth sitting at your computer and reading for 4 hours straight. :)
i can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! we are going to hang out tons and sit and chat and make fun of people and talk edward and it is going to be a blast! love you xoxo

jayme said...

Cute Pictures!! I had Jacob in swim lessons and he screamed the entire time. He would run inside our house and hide. Anyway, we should meet sometime at McDonalds and let the kids play.