Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Six Year Anniversary




On Saturday Chris and I celebrated our six year wedding anniversary. I still can't believe it. We had a wonderful day that started off with me getting flowers and a wonderful card. I surprised Chris later that afternoon with a reflexology massage from a new place that just opened up by our house. WE both loved the massage and it was a wonderul surprise for Chris. After that we went to dinner at Texas Road House-which was excellent-we had never been there before. The rolls alone are worth going for. Then we went to see Kung FU Panda at the dollar theatre. I know it was a weird choice but there really wasn't anything playing elsewhere that we wanted to see. It was a great day, but really everyday with Chris is. He is for me the most handsome, adoring, caring, loving, talented man that I know. Which makes me pretty lucky since I am married to him.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

yay! happy anniversary!!
haha - kung fu panda. romantic! :) you guys are the perfect couple! congrats on six years of wedded bliss (and forever after too). xo

Jeni Everett said...

Hey sista,
I cannot believe it has been 6 years. Good job you two! I must say that your hair looks so good in your wedding photos. Who ever did it has such a way with hair. Okay, sorry this is about your anniversary. Really though, congrats!!!

Court said...

Happy anniversary!!!
Aren't the rolls at Road House fab?! I love them

The Hann Family said...

Happy 6 years! That is a swee tribute to your hubby, I'm sure he'd say the same about you!

Ellsworth Family said...

Congrats!
You guys are so perfect together and it has been fun to see you guys throughout the last few years. Miss you now though! :0)

Lori said...

wow, 6 years already? awesome! I had the opportunity to be at your sweet wedding, thanks for including us! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!